1. Start with brushing and combing the clip-in hair extensions to remove from any tangles. You can use a soft bristle brush or an extensions brush.
2. Add lukewarm water to wet the hair.
3. Add a suitable amount of low PH moisturizing shampoo.
4. Wash the extensions from the top down while gently working the shampoo into the hair. Never rub the hair together while washing!
5. Rinse thoroughly with clean, lukewarm water.
6. Apply leave-in conditioner and leave in for five minutes (be sure not to add too much since this will cause buildup).
7. Genlty squeeze the excess water out of the hair and wrap them in a towel.
8. Carefully comb through the extensions and allow them to air dry.